- Dual, 16-Bit, 625 MSPS DACs
- 8-Bit Input LVDS Data Bus
- Byte-Wide Interleaved Data Load
- 8 Sample Input FIFO
- Optional Data Pattern Checker
- Multi-DAC Synchronization
- Optional 2x Interpolation Filter
- Zero-IF Sinc Correction Filter
- Fs/2 and ± Fs/4 Coarse Mixer
- Digital Offset Adjustment for LO Correction
- Temperature Sensor
- 3- or 4-Wire Serial Control Interface
- On Chip 1.2-V reference
- Differential Scalable Output: 2 to 20 mA
- Low Power: 950 mW at 625 MSPS, 845 mW at
500 MHz, Full Operating Conditions
- Space Saving Package: 48-pin 7×7mm VQFN
- Cellular Base Stations
- Diversity Transmit
- Wideband Communications
- Digital Synthesis
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
The DAC3282 is a dual-channel 16-bit 625 MSPS digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with an 8-bit LVDS input data bus with on-chip termination, optional 2x interpolation filter, and internal voltage reference. The DAC3282 offers superior linearity, noise and crosstalk performance.
Input data can be interpolated by 2x through an on-chip interpolating FIR filter with over 85 dB of stop-band attenuation. Multiple DAC3282 devices can be fully synchronized.
The DAC3282 allows either a complex or real output. An optional coarse mixer in complex mode provides frequency upconversion and the dual DAC output produces a complex Hilbert Transform pair. The digital offset correction feature allows optimization of LO feed-through of an external quadrature modulator performing the final single sideband RF up- conversion.
The DAC3282 is characterized for operation over the entire industrial temperature range of –40°C to 85°C and is available in a 48-pin 7×7mm VQFN package.