- Single channel SiC/IGBT isolated gate driver
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications (qualification planned)
- SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs up to 1700 V
- 33-V maximum output drive voltage (VDD-COM)
- High peak drive current and high CMTI
- Active miller clamp
- UVLO with power good on RDY
- Small propagation delay and pulse/part skew
- Operating temperature range –40°C to 125°C
- Safety-related certifications (planned):
- 8000-VPK VIOTM and2121-VPK VIORM Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11 (VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5700-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The UCC21710-Q1 is a galvanic isolated single channel gate drivers designed for up to1700V SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs with advanced protection features, best-in-class dynamic performanceand robustness.
The input side is isolated from the output side with SiO2capacitive isolation technology, supporting up to 1.5-kVRMS working voltage,12.8-kVPK surge immunity with longer than 40 years Isolation barrier life,as well as providing low part-to-part skew and high CMTI.