- Single Channel SiC/IGBT Isolated Gate Driver
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications (Qualification Planned)
- SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs up to 1700 V
- 33-V Maximum Output Drive Voltage (VDD-COM)
- High peak drive current and high CMTI
- Active Miller Clamp
- UVLO with Power Good on RDY
- Small Propagation Delay and Pulse/Part Skew
- Operating Temperature Range –40°C to 125°C
- Safety-Related Certifications (Planned):
- 8000-VPK VIOTM and2121-VPK VIORM Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11 (VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5700-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The UCC21732-Q1 is a galvanic isolated singlechannel gate drivers designed for up to 1700V SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs with advanced protectionfeatures, best-in-class dynamic performance and robustness.
The input side is isolated from the output side with SiO2capacitive isolation technology, supporting up to 1.5-kVRMS working voltage,12.8-kVPK surge immunity with longer than 40 years Isolation barrier life,as well as providing low part-to-part skew and high CMTI.