- Single channel SiC/IGBT isolated gate driver
- SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs up to 1700 V
- 33-V maximum output drive voltage (VDD-COM)
- Split outputs with ±10-A peak drive current
- 150-V/ns min. CMTI
- DESAT – monitor VCE, VDS while PWM is ON
- Response time: 200ns
- Active miller clamp
- 4-A internal activemiller clamp
- Soft turn-off when fault happen
- Soft turn-off 400 mA
- Isolated analog sensor with PWM output for
- Temperature sense with NTC or thermal diode
- High voltage DC-link or phase voltage
- Alarm FLT on over current and reset from RST/EN
- Fast enable/disable response on RST/EN
- Reject noise transient and pulse on input pins
- UVLO with power good on RDY
- VDD UVLO 12 V
- Inputs/outputs with over/under-shoot immunity
- Small propagation delay and pulse/part skew
- Operating temperature range –40°C to 125°C
- Safety-related certifications (planned):
- 8000-VPK VIOTM and2121-VPK VIORM Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11 (VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5700-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
TheUCC21750 is a galvanic isolated single channel gate drivers designed for up to 1700V SiC MOSFETsand IGBTs with advanced protection features, best-in-class dynamic performance and robustness.UCC21750 has up to ±10-A peak source and sink current.
The input side is isolated from the output side with SiO2capacitive isolation technology, supporting up to 1.5-kVRMS working voltage,12.8-kVPK surge immunity with longer than 40 years Isolation barrier life,as well as providing low part-to-part skew, >150V/ns common mode noiseimmunity (CMTI).
The UCC21750 includes the state-of-art protection features, such as fastovercurrent and short circuit detection, shunt current sensing support, fault reporting, activemiller clamp, input and output side power supply UVLO to optimize SiC and IGBT switching behaviorand robustness. The isolated analog to PWM sensor can be utilized for easier temperature or voltagesensing, further increasing the drivers versatility and simplifying the system design effort, sizeand cost.