|封装 | 引脚：||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|温度:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|包装数量 | 包装类型：||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V, down to 1.6 V after Startup
- Output Voltage Up to 28 V
- Integrated Power Diode and Isolation Switch
- 980-mA (typical) Switch Current
- Up to 85% Efficiency at 3.6-V Input and 12-V Output
- ±2.5% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Power Save Operation Mode at Light Load
- Internal 7-ms Soft Start Time
- True Disconnection between Input and Output during Shutdown
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 3-mm × 3-mm SOT23-6 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TLV61046A is a highly integrated boost converter designed for applications such asPMOLED panel, LCD bias supply and sensor module. The TLV61046A integrates a 30-V power switch, aninput to output isolation switch, and a rectifier diode. It can output up to 28 V from input of aLi+ battery or two alkaline batteries in series.
The TLV61046A operates with a switching frequency at 1.0 MHz. This allows the use ofsmall external components. The TLV61046A has an internal default 12-V output voltage setting byconnecting the FB pin to the VIN pin. Thus it only needs three external components to get 12-Voutput voltage. The TLV61046A has typical 980-mA switch current limit. It has 7-ms built-in softstart time to reduce the inrush current. When the TLV61046A is in shutdown mode, the isolationswitch disconnects the output from input to minimize the leakage current. The TLV61046A alsoimplements output short circuit protection, output over-voltage protection and thermalshutdown.
The TLV61046A is available in a 6-pin 3-mm x 3-mm SOT23-6 package.
|包装数量 | 包装类型||
250 | SMALL T&R
|数量 | 价格 (USD)||1ku | $0.39|