Unlocking the power of high voltage
Achieve superior reliability with devices designed to address the demands of high-voltage systems
Get the most out of your high-voltage designs
Why choose TI for your high-voltage designs?
With decades of manufacturing experience, our solutions offer cost and performance advantages while maintaining must-have reliability for high-voltage systems.
From power conversion through sensing, isolation and real-time control, our analog and embedded devices work together to simplify high-voltage designs.
Our end-to-end system expertise and design resources help streamline high-voltage designs and reduce time to market.
Design high-voltage systems with confidence
Efficient power conversion
Low-latency real-time control
Customer success stories
"The application of GaN converges with Delta (Electronics') core expertise in high-efficiency power electronics to maximize power density, without giving up efficiency performance. At the end of the day, the GaN technology opens the door to a new world of products that have not been possible until now."
- Kai Dong | Delta Electronics, R&D Manager of Custom Design Business Unit
“Ecoflow’s new PowerStream Microinverter features TI’s high-voltage technology, including gallium nitride (GaN) FETs, C2000™ real-time MCUs, digital isolators and isolated gate drivers. By using TI GaN we were able to make our microinverter more compact, more efficient and more reliable. TI's C2000 MCUs have helped us implement sophisticated control algorithms to make the microinverter smarter. All of this enabled us to make a competitive product that is easy to use. Ecoflow is committed to continually innovate in the solar energy market and is looking forward to working with TI to incorporate their latest technology in our future solar applications.”
- Shida Gu | Ecoflow, Power Hardware Engineer
Discover featured applications
Improve system-level efficiency and maximize power density
Achieve the most reliable solution for inverter and motor-control systems with our high-voltage technologies.
- Improve system-level efficiency and monitor against fault conditions with isolated gate drivers for IGBT and SiC FETs.
- Enable new architectures, increase driving range and improve power density with high-performance, real-time microcontrollers.
- Optimize system costs and streamline functional safety with bias power-supply solutions.
- Accurately measure current and voltage for improved system efficiency, reliability and performance with our sensing solutions.
Improve power density with our portfolio of GaN FETs and IGBT and SiC gate drivers and bias supplies
Help build a more sustainable future with reliable solar energy and storage systems, supported by our high-voltage power-conversion and current and voltage sensing technologies.
- Improve power density with our portfolio of GaN FETs, SiC and IGBT gate drivers and bias supplies, along with advanced, real-time control microcontrollers.
- Achieve fast and accurate current sensing to meet control loop, arc detection and insulation requirements.
Optimize battery efficiency and easily diagnose and manage the safety of battery packs
Overcome the challenges affecting the widespread adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) with BMS solutions that harness technological breakthroughs in the most critical BMS functions, such as current and voltage sensing and isolation monitoring.
- Enable accurate current and voltage measurements to effectively manage the safety of the battery pack with battery monitors and balancers.
- Ensure industry-leading reliability with solid-state relays, improve safety of 800-V EV BMS and reduce system size and cost by as much as 50%.
Increase power density and reduce the size of DC wall boxes
Power the future of electrification with designs that drive down the costs of DC charging stations and wall boxes while improving safety and overall user experience.
- Work with your preferred wide-bandgap ICs with our portfolio of gallium nitride (GaN) FETs and SiC and IGBT gate drivers and isolated bias supplies.
- Increase power density over IGBT-based solutions and reduce the size of DC wall boxes with GaN technology.
- Take advantage of industry-leading current and voltage sensing technology for more reliable data transfer across voltage domains.
Achieve more power in smaller spaces without compromising reliability
Create more energy-efficient and well-protected power designs with higher reliability and power density with our portfolio of high-voltage power conversion and low-latency real-time control technologies.
- Achieve beyond 80 Plus® Titanium with 96.5% energy efficiency with our GaN technology.
- Reduce parasitic losses and make system-level designs easier with our integrated gate drivers.