ADC1175 8-Bit 20MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADC117x Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1509 KB)
08 Mar 2018
The ADC1175 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the ADC1175 8-bit, 20-MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EVM has a single-ended, DC-coupled analog input to accommodate the ADC1175 full-scale sampling range. The ADC1175EVM is designed to connect directly to a variety of data-capture tools from TI, including the TSW1400EVM and TSW1405EVM.
Additional support is provided through the High-Speed Data Converter Pro Software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool. Also available is the ADC1175EVM design package that includes schematics, Gerbers, and a bill of material (BOM).
- Operational amplifier provides buffering and signal conditioning for DC-coupled input network
- Clocking provided by onboard crystal or external source
- 40-pin header connects directly to TSW1400EVM and TSW1405EVM data-capture solution via CMOS interface
- High-Speed Data Converter Pro Software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool provides complete environment for signal analysis, including data capture and storage of ADC EVM output
- ADC1175 evaluation board
- Test lead banana-to-banana 18-in power cable (1 red, 1 black)