ADS1131 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1x31REF User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 617 KB)
10 Aug 2011
The ADS1131REF is a circuit board that is designed to feature the ADS1131 18-bit delta-sigma, precision low noise, analog-to digital converter. This board contains the entire circuitry and user interface needed for a weigh-scale digitizer. It is suitable for the general evaluation of the ADS1131 device. The board operates from +5VDC and +3.3VDC, these supplies are generated by two onboard regulators U1 and U2. A microcontroller, the MSP430F449, is used to supply the memory required to operate an LCD controller, hardware SPI™ UART interfaces, and a multiplier, used to perform the many firmware multiplications.
- USB connection for firmware updates and remote control
- Power is applied by either a 9 V battery or wall plug 9 V adapter
- Connections for load cells and other voltage sources
- Designed for very low power consumption
- Eight-digit starburst LCD readout