ADS1675 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1675REF User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1418 KB)
13 Sep 2010
The ADS1675 is a high-speed, high-precision analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Using an advanced delta-sigma architecture, it operates up to 4MSPS with outstanding ac performance and dc accuracy. The ADS1675 Reference Design is a complete PC based solution for the evaluation of the ADS1675 using the ADCPro™ evaluation software. The hardware features an FPGA controller which allows the user to choose to run the converter in either serialized LVDS or standard CMOS modes. Options for setting the filter path and sampling rate are also provided.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the ADS1675 24-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built in analysis tools including scope, FFT and Histogram displays
- Onboard or off board oscillator options