ADS6422 Quad-Channel, 12-Bit, 65-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The ADS6422EVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments‘ ADS6422 device, a quad channel 12-bit 65 MSPS analog to digital converter. The ADC features a configurable serialized LVDS outputs which can be directly deserialized using TI‘s companion High Speed LVDS Deserializer System. The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the ADS6422 under a variety of clock, input and supply conditions.
The evaluation module also allows designers to use either a transformer coupled input into the ADC or an amplifier input based on the Texas Instruments‘ THS4509. While the ADC EVM comes with the THS4509, users can easily evaluate any of the footprint compatible ADC driving amplifiers such as the THS4508, THS4511, THS4520.
- Transformer coupled analog input path
- Transformer coupled clock input path
- Amplifier path based on the THS4509
- Configurable serialized output modes
- Direct connection to High Speed ADC LVDS System (Deserializer)
- Separate analog and digital supply connections