ADS8920B 16-Bit 1MSPS SAR ADC EVM Performance Demonstration Kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8920BEVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 3903 KB)
25 Jul 2016
- ADS8920BEVM-PDK Quick Start Guide
(PDF 522 KB)
06 Jun 2016
The ADS8920B evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS8920B successive-approximation register analog-to-digital converter (SAR ADC). The ADS8920BEVM-PDK includes the ADS8920B EVM board, the PHI controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS8920B ADC
- No external power supply required
- Ships with PHI EVM controller that provides a convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for multichannel data capture, output code histogram generation, and fast Fourier transform (FFT) analysis, as well as provision for exporting data to text file for post processing