AFE5809 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
AFE5809EVM GUI (Rev. B)
(ZIP 179655 KB)
06 May 2013
- AFE5809EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 20742 KB)
15 Nov 2012
The AFE5809 is a highly integrated Analog Front-End (AFE) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems in which high performance and small size are required. The AFE5809 integrates a complete time-gain-control (TGC) imaging path and a continuous wave Doppler (CWD) path. It also enables users to select one of various power/noise combinations to optimize system performance. Therefore, the AFE5809 is a suitable ultrasound analog front end solution not only for high-end systems, but also for portable systems.
- 8-Channel Complete Analog Front-End
- Programmable Gain Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- 40 dB Low Noise Voltage Controlled Attenuator
- 24/30 dB Programmable Gain Amplifier
- 14-bit Analog to Digital Converter