The AMC6821EVM-PDK from TI is a board that uses the USB-MODEVM as the host platform connected to the AMC6821EVM. With this arrangement the EVM-PDK can be used as a complete thermal management kit solution with several fan hardware configurations and temperature sensing options. The cables are directly mapped from the USB-MODEVM to the AMC6821EVM on the PDK platform, avoiding the need for building custom cables for joint board operation.
- Connectors (J2 and P2) provide pass through connection from the PDK to the AMC6821EVM
- The J1 header is included for easy plug-in of standard connectors that come with a majority of cooling fans
- The only required power connection for the USB-MODEVM is the USB cable
- Each power supply has an LED that lights when the supply is active
- Power for the USB-MODEVM (PDK) can be supplied in three ways, USB , Lab Power, or 6-10 VDC wall mount supply (not included)