Atollic Software Development Tools
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Atollic® TrueSTUDIO® is a flexible and extensible ARM® development and debugging IDE, perfect for SimpleLinkTM MSP432TM MCU developers who want supremely powerful tools to aid in development of high-quality embedded software. Atollic TrueSTUDIO is based on open standards (ECLIPSE and GNU) and extended with professional features for code management and advanced system analysis that gives a unique insight into the structure and dynamic behavior of the system.
With Atollic TrueSTUDIO, SimpleLink MSP432 developers get a professional development tool that is built on open standards, while at the same time including advanced debug and software engineering features that help developers supercharge their development efficiency.
In particular, Atollic TrueSTUDIO provides SimpleLink MSP432 microcontroller developers with a wide selection of system analysis functions, that helps assess the soundness of the design from a variety of angles; including static analysis on memory and stack usage, as well as visualizing the dynamic behavior of the running system. Additional features include automatic hard fault crash analysis that works out why the system crashed, where, and under what circumstances.
A free version of Atollic TrueSTUDIO (with no code-size limitations) can be downloaded from www.atollic.com.
Atollic TS 7.1 and higher supports CMSIS packs (see the CMSIS Pack Documentation for a description of CMSIS packs).
A CMSIS device family pack adds device support to the IDE and features some basic examples. The latest Texas Instruments MSP432P4xx and MSP432E4 Device Family Packs are fully compliant with Atollic TS. The packs can be downloaded with the pack manager in the IDE or directly from the MSP432 CMSIS device family pack page.
- Project Management. Project wizards, importers, configuration tools, CMSIS-PACK, and more.
- Editor. Advanced code editing, navigation, refactoring, styling, structure visualization and more.
- Compiler & Build Tools. Highly optimizing C/C++ compiler, assembler, linker and utilities.
- Memory & Stack Analyzers. Find bugs that can’t be identified by studying the source code.
- Debugger. RTOS-aware debugger with advanced trace, visualization & analysis capabilities
- Bug and Issue Tracking. Client for issue tracking systems like Bugzilla, Trac, Mantis and more.
- Version Control. Version control system clients for Subversion (SVN), Git and CVS.
- Source code review. Improve your source code quality by removing bugs early.
- Technical Support. Get the latest product updates and receive support assistance.