GPIO Breakout BoosterPack
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The GPIO Breakout BoosterPack is a low-cost IO breakout board for Tiva™ C Series LaunchPad BoosterPack XL pinout. Every available signal is connected to a 0.1-inch header position in addition to the majority being connected to 3.5-mm screw terminals for easy access when prototyping. Every digital signal is ESD protected and every analog signal is routed through a unity-gain amplifier to simplify development with a Tiva C Series Launchpad.
- 3.5-mm screw terminal for all unused I/O
- 8 analog
- 22 digital
- 2 3.3-V terminals
- 4 ground terminals
- Analog channels equipped with unity-gain amplifiers
- ESD protection on every I/O signal and power rail
- 3-position user DIP switch
- Plated through-holes on a 0.1-inch grid for each I/O signal
- Six 0.125"-diameter mounting holes
- Dual HID gamepad demo