The SimpleLink™ CC3301 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth® Low Energy devices enable affordable, reliable and secure connectivity in embedded applications with a processor host running Linux® or an MCU host running RTOS. The CC3301 BoosterPack™ plug-in module (BP-CC3301) is a test and development board that can be easily connected to TI LaunchPad™ development kits or processor boards; thus enabling rapid software development.
This kit can be used in 3 configurations:
- MCU and RTOS evaluation: BP-CC3301 + LaunchPad with the MCU running TCP/IP like the LP-AM243
- Processor and Linux evaluation: BP-CC3301 + BP-CC33-BBB-ADAPT + BEAGL-BONE-BLACK
- RF testing with PC tools: BP-CC3301 + LP-XDS110
In addition, the BP-CC3301 can also be wired to any other Linux or RTOS host board running TCP/IP stack.
- CC3301 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth® Low Energy companion IC in QFN package
- 2x20 pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack plug-in module headers) to connect to TI LaunchPad development kits and other BoosterPack plug-in modules
- Onboard chip antenna with option for SMA/U.FL based testing
- SWD interface for standalone operation and RF testing