The bqTESLA wireless power transmitter evaluation module (EVM) from Texas Instruments is a high-performance, easy-to-use development module for the design of wireless power solutions. The single-channel transmitter enables designers to speed the development of their end-applications. The EVM provides all basic functions of Qi-compliant, wireless WPC A5 type charger pad. The EVM is intended to be used with bq51013AEVM-764, -765 or any other Qi-compliant receiver. The bq500211EVM-045 is a 5V input design which will power a standard WPC low power 5W receiver. Availability of the bq500211EVM-045 is limited.
- Supports Wireless Power Solutions Operating from 5V Input
- Intelligent Control of the Power Transfer between Base Station and Mobile Device
- Conforms to the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Wireless Power Transfer 1.0 Specifications
- Demodulates and Decodes WPC Complaint Message Packets from the Power Receiving Device
- Implements closed-loop Power Transfer PID Control by varying frequency of the Voltage on the Transmitting Coil
- Operating Modes Status Indicator
- Powers the bq51013EVM-725 Integrated Receiver or any other WPC certified receiver