The DLP NIRscan Nano is a compact battery-operated evaluation module (EVM) for portable near-infrared spectroscopy solutions. Featuring the DLP2010NIR digital micromirror device (DMD), the NIRscan Nano supports Bluetooth low energy to enable mobile lab measurements for hand-held spectrometers. The EVM incorporates the DLP2010NIR DMD, a diffraction grating, and a single element detector to replace expensive InGaAs linear array-based detector designs. With its TI Tiva™ TM4C1297NCZAD processor, databases in the cloud can be leveraged through cellular networks for real-time lab equivalent analytics, which allow food or skin analysis and wearable health monitor solutions. Developers can also create their own data collection and analysis through innovative iOS and Android applications.
Learn more about Spectroscopy.
Cables and power supply sold separately.
USB A MALE TO MICRO B MALE 3'
Battery: Tenergy Li-Polymer 3.7V 1700mAh (103450) Battery
- Key Features
- Evaluation Module (EVM) Usage
- Mobile Sensing EVM: Battery
- High Performance EVM: Benchtop/Portable
- Featured Digital Micromirror Device
- Micromirror Array Size (pixels)
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 854 x 480
- High Performance EVM: 912 x 1140
- Micromirror Pixel Pitch (µm)
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 5.4
- High Performance EVM: 7.6
- Micromirror Tilt Angle (degrees)
- Mobile Sensing EVM: +/-17
- High Performance EVM: +/-12
- EVM Wavelength Range
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 900-1700nm
- High Performance EVM: 1350-2490nm
- EVM Spectral Resolution
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 10nm
- High Performance EVM: 12nm
- EVM Max Scan Speed (kHz)
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 2.88
- High Performance EVM: 4
- EVM Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Mobile Sensing EVM: 6,000:1 (reflective head)
- High Performance EVM: 30,000: 1 (transmissive head)