DaVinci DM368 IP Netcam Reference Designs
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
Texas Instruments offers multiple highly optimized reference designs based on the TMS320DM3x DaVinciT video processors for the IP camera market to enable developers to speed through the design process as well as reducing overall bill of materials costs.
These reference designs:
- Reduce development time by 98% Deliver higher quality, wider field-of-view HD images
- Decrease electronic bill of materials
These solutions reduce development to under four months by including:
- Complete and optimized schematics
- Gerber files
- Free Linux application source code, including:
- Integrated auto white balance and auto exposure
- Simple motion detection
- Dual-stream HD MPEG-4 and MJPEG video codecs to support recording and monitoring needs at full frame rates
- DaVinci IP camera software framework including I/O application programming interfaces (APIs), media APIs and DaVinci Codec Engine