DRV-USBCOM-EVM Haptic USB Communication Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV-USBCOM-EVM Haptic Communication Board
(PDF 435 KB)
09 Aug 2016
The DRV-USBCOM-EVM is a USB to multiple protocol board for configuring and controlling Haptic Evaluation Kits using Haptic Control Console. The board supports I2C, SPI, GPIO, and PWM control for analog and digital pin control functions.
• Standalone USB communication board to interface with Haptic Control Console software
• USB adapter board for control of Haptic Feedback Evaluation Kits (EVMs)
• Supports USB to I2C, SPI, GPIO, and PWM communication
• Upgradable Firmware via USB
• Includes a programmable MSP430F5510