DRV10974 12-V, Three-Phase, Sensorless BLDC Motor Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV10974 Tuning Guide
(PDF 489 KB)
11 Apr 2018
- DRV10974 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 700 KB)
16 Aug 2018
The DRV10974EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's fully integrated brushless motor driver, DRV10974. The EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient and cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. The DRV10974 is a sensorless motor driver with integrated power MOSFETs, which can provide continuous drive current up to 1 A (rms). The device is designed for cost-sensitive, low-noise, and low-external-component-count applications.
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 4.4V to 18.0V
- Switch to enable supply voltage
- Speed control using potentiometer or PWM test point
- Footprints for configuration through-hole resistors