Three Phase BLDC & PMSM Motor Kit with DRV8301 and Piccolo MCU
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module. The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a motor control evaluation kit for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) – motors with examples of both sensorless Field Oriented (FOC) and TI’s InstaSPIN-BLDC sensorless BLDC solution. The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market.
To view all available motor control tools, visit the C2000 Tools and Software page
- Three phase inverter baseboard with interface to accept DIMM100 controlCARDs
- DRV8301 three phase inverter integrated power module (with integrated 1.5A buck converter) base board supporting up to 60V and 60A continuous
- DRV8301 includes a SPI interface for set-up and communication to the MCU
- Includes the following controlCARDs
- TMDSCNCD28035MISO pre-flashed with InstaSPIN-BLDC to spin motors using included GUI
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\DRV830x-HC-C2-KIT_v105
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for additional device drivers
- Includes full software source for all motor and control types, example projects, and hardware design files
- InstaSPIN-BLDC GUI and Library
- Install controlSUITE
- Launch controlSUITE and navigate the left-hand menu to Development Tools > Motor > Three Phase BLDC and PMSM Motor Kit with DRV830x and Piccolo MCU > Documentation > GUI Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions in the guide.
- DRV8301 three phase inverter baseboard
- Piccolo TMDSCNCD28035MISO controlCARD
- USB Cable
- USB Stick with GUI, CCStudio IDE, Quick Start Guide, and controlSUITE software
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.