DRV8312-C2-KIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module. The DRV8312-C2-KIT is a motor control evaluation kit for spinning three-phase brushless DC (BLDC) and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) - motors. The DRV8312-C2-KIT is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective sensorless field-oriented control (FOC) and sensored/sensorless trapezoidal commutation platform that speeds development for quicker time to market.
To view all available motor control tools, visit the C2000 Tools and Software page.
MathWorks MATLAB & Simulink example models include the following:
- Three phase inverter baseboard with interface to accept DIMM100 controlCARDs
- DRV8312 three phase inverter integrated power module base board supporting up to 50V and 3.5A continuous
- Includes the following controlCARDs
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\DRV8312-C2-KIT_v128
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for additional device drivers
- Includes full software source for all motor and control types, example projects, and hardware design files
- InstaSPIN-BLDC Library
- Hall Sensored BLDC, sensorless Trapezoidal BLDC, sensorless InstaSPIN-BLDC, and sensorless FOC examples
- GUI for all examples
- Install controlSUITE
- Launch controlSUITE and navigate the left-hand menu to Development Tools > Motor > Three Phase BLDC Motor Kit with DRV8312 and Piccolo MCU > Documentation > and follow the instructions in either of the GUI Quick Start Guides
- MathWorks Support