CC430 Wireless Development Tool EM430F6147RF900 (OBSOLETE)
The EM430F6147RF900 is a complete wireless development tool for the CC430 that includes all the hardware required to develop an entire wireless project. The sample kit includes two sub-1GHz wireless target boards (including antennas) featuring the highly integrated MSP430F6147IRGC RF System-on-chip. Projects may be developed and instantly deployed using the included batteries.
Note: the current version (v4.0) of the tool supports 868/915 MHz operation only.
The CC430 integrates the latest MSP430F5xx core (which combines 25 MHz performance with a 10-bit ADC, AES hardware security module and a 96 segment LCD driver) with theCC1101 multi-channel RF transceiver designed for low-power wireless applications.
The EM430F6147RF900 development board supports all CC430F614x and flash parts in the 64-pin QFN (RGC) package. It also supports software development for the CC430F512x and CC430F514x parts (48-pin QFN (RGZ) package).
The SimpliciTI software stack (a proprietary low-power star network stack) for the CC430 will also be made available to interested developers, enabling robust wireless networks out of the box.
- The EM430F6147RF900 is subject to export control regulations and restrictions
- Please review the relevant datasheet and errata sheet for the MSP430F6147IRGC silicon prior to use.
A separate debugging and programming interface is required to work with the EM430F6147RF900. A flash emulation tool (FET) may be purchased independently (MSP-FET430UIF).
- 2 CC430 wireless target boards
- 2 868/915 MHz Antennas
- 2 CC430F6147
- 32KB Flash
- 4KB RAM
- AES-128 hardware encryption module
- 96 segment LCD Driver
- 1 USCI (UART, 2xSPI, I2C, IrDA)
- 10-bit ADC
- 2 LEDs / CC430 wireless target board
- 2 pushbuttons / CC430 wireless target board
- 18 4x2 pin headers
- 2 AAA battery packs with 2-wire power connectors
- SimpliciTI, low power network stack on www.ti.com/corp/docs/landing/simpliciTI/index.htm
- IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Studio which includes an assembler, linker, source-level debugger and limited C-compiler
- Full documentation