IWR6843ISK is an easy-to-use 60 GHz mmWave sensor evaluation kit based on IWR6843 device with long-range antenna. The IWR6843ISK may be used to evaluate the IWR6843 and IWR6443 devices. This board enables access to point-cloud data and power over USB interface.
This kit is supported by mmWave tools and software, including mmWave Studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK).
Additional boards may be used to enable additional functionality. For example, DCA1000EVM enables access to sensor’s raw data via LVDS interface. MMWAVEICBOOST enables software development and trace capabilities via TI’s CCS.
IWR6843ISK paired with MMWAVEICBOOST can interface with the MCU LaunchPad™ development kit ecosystem.
- 60- to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- 4 receive (RX) 3 transmit (TX) antenna with 120° azimuth field of view (FoV) and 30° elevation FoV
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST and DCA1000
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Onboard capability for power-consumption monitoring