CC1350 Dualband Launchpad for 433MHz/2.4GHz Applications
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This LaunchPad is optimized for the 433 MHz band.
If you are developing applications supporting the 868 or 915 MHz bands (ETSI and FCC), check out LAUNCHXL-CC1350
- CC1350 LaunchPad Getting Started Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 36840 KB)
20 Jun 2018
To get started on your project visit dev.ti.com/launchxl-cc1350
The SimpleLink™ CC1350 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit combines a 433 MHz with a Bluetooth® low energy radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long-range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
- LaunchPad kit with a 433 MHz and Bluetooth low energy radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- On-board emulator to get started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio evaluation board applications
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack module
- Micro USB Cable (CNT-USB-AM+MICRO-USB-500 from Connector Elec)
- CC1350 Dualband Launchpad for 433MHz/2.4GHz Applications