CC1350 Dualband Launchpad for 433MHz/2.4GHz Applications LAUNCHXL-CC1350-4 (ACTIVE)
This LaunchPad is optimized for the 433 MHz band.
If you are developing applications supporting the 868 or 915 MHz bands (ETSI and FCC), check out LAUNCHXL-CC1350
- CC1350 LaunchPad Getting Started Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 36840 KB)
20 Jun 2018
To get started on your project visit dev.ti.com/launchxl-cc1350
The SimpleLink™ CC1350 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit combines a 433 MHz with a Bluetooth® low energy radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long-range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
- LaunchPad kit with a 433 MHz and Bluetooth low energy radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- On-board emulator to get started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio evaluation board applications
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack module
- Micro USB Cable (CNT-USB-AM+MICRO-USB-500 from Connector Elec)
- CC1350 Dualband Launchpad for 433MHz/2.4GHz Applications