The MSPM0 SDK delivers components that enable engineers to develop applications on Texas Instruments MSPM0 microcontroller devices. The product is comprised of multiple software components and more than 150 examples of how to use these components together. In addition, examples are provided to demonstrate the use of each functional area and each supported device and as a starting point for your own projects.
Note: This MSPM0 SDK is only intended to be used for production silicon and not with early experimental samples. See FAQ for more information.
The MSPM0 SDK includes support for FreeRTOS and a wide variety of middleware and drivers, including:
- Support for MSPM0L11xx/L13xx and MSPM0G1x0x/G3x0x (production samples only)
- DriverLib with optimized footprint and performance
- Motor control examples for Stepper, Brushed, Sensorless FOC, and Hall Sensored Trap
- EEPROM emulation library
- IQMath for fixed point math
- Boot Image Manager to add secure booting features
- Libraries and demos for multiple protocols, including DALI, SMBus, PMBus, 1-Wire, etc.
- and more...
The MSPM0 MCU portfolio offers a single development environment that delivers flexible hardware, software and tool options for customers developing applications. A one-time investment with the MSPM0 software development kit (SDK) allows you create portable and modular code, opening the door to create unlimited applications.