The PMP10601 reference design provides all the power supply rails necessary to power Xilinx® Zynq® 7000 series (XC7Z015) FPGA. This design uses several LMZ3 series modules, LDOs, and a DDR termination regulator to provide all the necessary rails to power the FPGA. It also features one LM3880 for power up and power down sequencing. This design uses a 12V input.
- Provides all the power supply rails needed for a Xilinx® Zynq® 7000 series (XC7Z015)
- Design optimized to support a 12V input
- On board power up and power down sequencing
- Supports DDR3 memory device
- Module design for ease of use