PMP20249 is an EMI optimized design for dual automotive USB charger system utilizing the LMS3635 and LMS3655 regulator ICs (400kHz fully-integrated synchronous buck for automotive application) and TPS2549 USB switch (TPS2549-Q1 automotive USB charging port controller with integrated power switch & cable compensation). The design accepts an input voltage range of 6V to 18V and provides the outputs of 5V@3.5A and 5V@2.5A. The design has a differential EMI filter, and has been tested for and passed CISPR25 Class 4 conducted EMI limits without shileding, a common mode choke, or a ferrite bead.
- Wide-Vin front end power supply for automotive USB charger system with dual 12.5W outputs
- Off-battery operation with positive and negative over-voltage transient protection
- Passed CISPR25 Class 4 conducted EMI test
- All devices have an AEC-Q100 qualified version available
- All devices switch outside of the AM and FM bands