This fully tested reference design has been built for noise sensitive loads, operating with low reflected ripple and lowest output ripple. The silicon itself switches even at 60V input with NO ringing, NO overshoot - providing lowest RF distortion. Focus is low conducted and radiated emissions by supplying small I/O loads over a wide input voltage range.
- Wide input voltage range 18V to 60V for telecom, industrial and truck designs
- Lowest noise by dedicated RF layout, differential input filter and MLCC cap ladder at output
- Fine dynamic behavior by more than 15kHz loop bandwidth, transient response 1.2%
- Fine thermal behavior, worst case temperature rise at full load around +25K
- Due to nonsynchronous operation well suited for prebiased loads - and is cost effective