This reference evaluation module, featuring the TPS23754 PoE interface and DC-to-DC controller, is used for Class 4 PoE applications where high efficiency is required. Output power is 5V at 5A from either an adapter input(21.6-57VDC) or power over ethernet. in general, the efficiency gain is on the order of 3-4%.
- High efficiency(90%), converter only efficieny is 92%
- 5V at 5A output
- Isolated Flyback with synchornous rectifier
- Uses TPS23754 hig-power,high-efficiency PoE interface PD and PWM controller
- Capable of accepting power from AUX sources such as adapters
- This circuit design is full-functional tested and recommended for new designs