The PMP7340 uses the TPS53319 synchronous-buck SWIFT converter with integrated power MOSFETs using PowerStack technology to provide a highly efficienct, power dense 12V input to 1V output 5.7A solution . The TPS53319 is ideal for powering low-voltage, high-current SSD Controller ASICs as well as DDR core memory rail.
- Small external RC circuit that allows the D-CAP control mode to use low ESR 2x100uF and 1x22uF ceramic output capacitors.
- Fast 25us transient response (2.8A to 5.7A load-step)
- Small 1uH inductor to save space
- 500kHz switching frequency
- 86% peak efficiency from a 12V input to a 1V ouput.
- No control loop compensation components.