The reference design provides a compact power solution (20x20mm board size) for the Aptina AR0132 image sensor in automotive camera modules. The design comes with a power supply board and a filter board. The power board has two sync-buck regulators, LM34919C and TPS62231, to provide 1.8V and 2.8V outputs. RC output filters are designed for the core, analog and I/O supply rails required by the image sensor in order to reduce the ripple and ensure proper power-up sequencing. The input voltage range is from 4.5V to 50V suitable for 12V automotive battery supply. The filter board is designed to enable the power over coax cable configuration, which allows transferring power and the FPD-Link III signal over one cable. There is also an input line filter option on both boards in case the power-over-coax configuration is not desired.
- Power supply designed for Aptina AR0132 image sensor in automotive camera
- Miniature solution size 20x20mm
- 1.8V and 2.8V output with output filter to cover the core, analog, I/O rails and ensure high image quality
- 4.5-50V operating input voltage range, ideal for 12V automotive battery
- Filter board allows transferring power and FPD-Link III signal over coax cable configuration