The PMP9475 12V-input reference design provides all the power supply rails necessary to power Xilinx's Virtex® UltraScale™ family of FPGAs in a compact, highly efficient design. This design uses several of TI's PMBus Point-Of-Load voltage regulators for ease of design/configuration and telemetry of critical rails. It features a UCD90120A for flexible power up and power down sequencing as well as voltage monitoring, current monitoring, and voltage margining through the PMBus interface.
- Provides all the power supply rails needed for a Xilinx Virtex® UltraScale™ FPGA
- Design optimized to support a 12V input
- On board power up and power down sequencing
- PMBUS interface with output voltage and current reporting
- Voltage margining feature