PMP9480 is a dual output Flybuck Converter plus an Isolated amplifier combo solution that can not only be used for sensing Line voltage or Line current but also provide Aux Bias power for complete Industrial system . The design accepts very Wide input voltage of 10 Vin to 72Vin DC(Work on any Batteries such as 12V/24V or 48V or any available Industrial DC bus ) and provides Isolated outputs of 5V@350mA(Primary Bias Supply for Controller , Amplifiers ,Interfaces, etc ) and 5V@150mA(Secondary Isolated Bias for Isolated Amplifiers , Isolated communication etc ) . It features a small size and is an inexpensive and more efficient solution to using Flyback or Pushpull converters . Isolated Amplifier AMC1200 used in this design is a precision isolation amplifier with an output separated from the input circuitry by a silicon dioxide (SiO2) barrier that is highly resistant to magnetic interference.
- Simple, low-BOM-count, and low-cost design
- No External Loop Compensation
- Accurate Current or Voltage Measurement with Isolation
- Transient Protection with no Clamping Circuitry
- Remove the need for External Adapters in Industrial Systems