In this reference design, the TPS62120 provides a small, simple, and efficient voltage inverting circuit to be used for low power negative voltage rails, such as biasing an op amp. This configuration has been tested with a full test report and operation explanation.
- Only 6 external components required for a complete solution
- IC available in a 2 x 2 mm SON package for smallest size
- IC available in 3 x 3 mm SOT package for easier assembly and extra features
- Fully integrated, user selectable output discharge function
- 80% efficiency over a wide load range
- Up to 50 mA output current at 5V input