The TIDA-00623 wireless power reference design is a practical layout in a compact 1 sq inch area. The solution uses the bq500511 digital chip and bq50002 analog front end Gen3 transmitter solution, combined to provide ease of use and product quality with a cost competitive solution. The design can be used as a starting point or prototype design for customer applications such as personal electronics, industrial and medical systems.
- 5W Wireless Power Transmitter
- 1 sq in ckt layout area, 28mm diameter solution
- Conforms to Wireless Power Consortium V1.2 Type A5 and A11 Tranmitter Specification
- Low Cost Two IC solution
- Low System Standby Power during Ping. Only 30 mW
- 75% Peak System Efficiency