View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-00717 Test Results
(PDF 881 KB)
28 Sep 2015
Stackable monitor and protector for use in large format Lithium-ion batteries that provides monitoring, balancing, and communications. Each bq76PL455A-Q1 EVM can manage 8 to 16 cells (12V min) for Li-ion battery applications. Up to 16 bq76PL455A-Q1 EVM modules can be stacked. The system provides fast cell balancing, diagnostics, and module to controller communication. Independent protection circuitry is also integrated.
- Highly accurate Monitoring and Protection
- Engineered for High System Robustness
- 1-Mb/s Stackable Isolated Differential-UART
- Passes Bulk Current Injection (BCI) Test
- Helps Achieve High Levels of Functional Safety
- Support for Open Wire Detection