This wireless power transmitter reference design is a practical layout in a compact 14mm X 22mm (280mm sq) area. The solution uses the bq500511 digital chip and bq50002 analog front end Gen3 transmitter solution, combined to provide ease of use and product quality with a cost competitive solution. The design is targeted at low power wearable solutions with small receiver coils such as personal electronics, industrial and medical systems.
- 1W Wireless Power Transmitter
- 0.43 sq in ckt layout area
- Design will support small transmitter coil for improved operation with small receiver coils.
- Low Cost Two IC solution
- Low System Standby Power during Ping. Only 30 mW
- 63% Peak System Efficiency