TIDA-01512 uses the TPS53681 multiphase controller and CSD95490Q5MC Smart Power Stages to implement a high-performance design suitable for powering NXP QorIQ Communications Processors.
The dual outputs of the controller target the 60-ATDC, 1.0-V core rail with a four-phase design and a 30-ATDC, 1.2-V auxilliary rail. Utilizing smart power stages and integrated PMBus™ functionality allows for easy output voltage setting, telemetry of key design parameters, and compensation adjustment.
During validation a >50% reduction in output capacitance was seen over NXP 's reference board.
- Dual Rail 4+2 Design - Targeting LS2085A/88A VDD and GVDD Rails
- PMBus monitoring of VIN, VOUT, IOUT, PIN, and POUT
- Dual Rail Temperature Monitoring
- Peak Efficiencies of 92% and 94% for VDD and GVDD Rails
- >50% reduction in COUT over NXP Eval Board