TLV71333P 150-mA LDO regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV713xxEVM-171 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 413 KB)
17 Aug 2012
The TLV71333PEVM-171 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPSLV71333P 150mA, Low IQ, High PSRR Low-Dropout Regulator for portable applications. The EVM contains header connectors for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.
- 1% Typical Accuracy
- Very Low Dropout: 250mV at 150mA
- Low IQ of 50µA
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4V to 5.5V
- High PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz
- Available is fixed voltages 0.8V to 3.6V
- Stable with effective capacitance of 0.1µF Cap
- Over current and thermal protection