TLV803 3-pin voltage supervisor with active-low open-drain reset evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV8xxxEVM-019 Evaluation Modules User's Guide
(PDF 252 KB)
08 Apr 2011
The TLV803SEVM-019 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully-assembled and tested circuit that lets you easily evaluate the TLV803S supply voltage supervisor (SVS) at a supply voltage of 3.3 V. The TLV803S SVS is an active-low reset SVS. The output (reset) of the EVM is either high (equivalent to the supply voltage) when the VDD voltage is greater than the threshold voltage, or low (0 V) when the VDD voltage is less than the threshold voltage.
- 3-pin SOT-23 package
- Supply current: 9 µA (typical)
- Precision supply-voltage monitor: 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- Power-on reset generator with fixed delay time of 200 ms
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX803
- Open-drain RESET output
- Temperature range from –40°C to +125°C