The TLV810SEVM-019 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully-assembled and tested circuit that lets you easily evaluate the TLV810S supply voltage supervisor (SVS) at a supply voltage of 3.3 V. The TLV810S device is an active-high reset SVS. The output (reset) of the EVM is either active or high (0-V) when the VDD voltage is greater than the threshold voltage or inactive, or low (equivalent to supply voltage) when the VDD voltage is less than the threshold voltage.
- 3-pin SOT-23 package
- Supply current: 9 µA (typical)
- Precision supply-voltage monitor: 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- Power-on reset generator with fixed delay time of 200 ms
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX810
- Push-pull, active-low output
- Temperature range from –40°C to +125°C