TMCS1100 isolated Hall-effect current sensing evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMCS1100EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1168 KB)
25 Mar 2020
The TMCS1100EVM is a tool intended to facilitate rapid, convenient use of the TMCS1100, an isolated Hall-effect precision crrent sense monitor utilizing an external reference. This evaluation module allows the user to push the max operating current through the Hall-input side while measuring the isolated output. The fixture layout is not intended as a model for the target circuit, nor is it laid out for electromagnetic (EMI) testing. The TMCS1100EVM consists of a single PCB, breakable into 4 individual pieces to allow evaluation of the different device variants.
- Evaluation of the TMCS1100Ax in all gain options
- Test points to allow ease of acess to device pins
- Large copper planes to help with heat dissipation
- Large lug connectors to connect the EVM to large current carrying leads