C2000 2 Phase Interleaved Power Factor Correction Kit with integrated power metering
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
CAUTION: This equipment operates at high voltages and currents which can result in hazardous electrical shock. Please make sure you understand and follow all necessary safety precautions prior to purchasing and operating.
TMDSILPFCKIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module which uses Piccolo F28035. The 2-Phase interleaved power factor correction kit is intended for designers working on high power AC to DC rectification systems. This kit features full digital control of PFC power stage, and supports 95-260Vrms (AC) input, with a 400VDC / 700W output. Complete documentation of the kit includes schematics and user’s guide, as well as software packages for adaptive current control loops, non-linear voltage control loops, over-voltage protection, soft-start and inrush current limiting. Also included is software to implement input RMS current, voltage, power and frequency measurements.
This board achieves a PF of 0.99 at 200 KHz switching frequency, and a THD of 1.5% at full load.
Calibrated Input power metering results are +/-1% from 10% to 100% load.
- Full digital control of dual interleaved PFC topology
- Worldwide voltage input (95VAC to 265VAC)
- 400VDC Bus operating up to 700 Watts
- High efficiency and PF with low THD
- Isolated JTAG to maximize safety
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\ILPFC_v1.3
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Low CPU loading
- Input power metering for RMS current, Voltage, power and frequency measurement
- Adaptive current control loops, non-linear voltage mode control loops, over-voltage protection, soft-start and inrush current limiting
- Software to implement input RMS current, voltage, power and frequency measurements
- Follow the Quick Start Guide included in the kit
- Or included in controlSUITE at C:\ti\controlSUITE\development_kits\ILPFC_v1.3
- 2 Phase Interleaved Boost PFC Base Board
- Piccolo F28035 Isolated controlCard