TPS2003C Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS2003CEVM-016 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS2003C Dual Channel, Current-Limited, Power-Distribution Switch. The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features.
- Dual-Channel Power Distribution Switch (3.0A)
- Jumper for the device enable input
- Screw jack type input and output connectors
- Fixed constant-current limit thresholds
- Accurate ±25% current-limit tolerance
- Fast over-current response: 2 µs (typ.)
- 70-mΩ(typ.) High-Side N-channel MOSFET
- Operating Range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output discharge when disabled
- Reverse current blocking
- Built-in soft start
- Thermal protection
- ON/OFF control (Enable)