TPS22920EVM-002 Evaluation Module for Ultra-Low rON, 4A Single Ch Load Sw w/Turn On
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS22920EVM-002 (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22920 Ultra-Low rON, 4A Single Channel Load Switch with Controlled Turn On. The EVM allows the designer to apply different input voltages (0.75V-3.6V) under different loading conditions (0-4A) to the TPS22920. Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM. Different input and output capacitors can be evaluated as well.
- Integrated Single Load Switch
- Input Voltage Range: 0.75-V to 3.6-V
- Ultra-Low ON-Resistance
- Ultra-Small CSP-8 package 0.9mm x 1.9mm, 0.5mm pitch
- 4-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- Shutdown Current < 3-uA
- Low Threshold Control Input
- Controlled slew- rate to avoid inrush current
- Quick Output Discharge Transistor