TPS40200 12V Input, 3.3V Output, 2.5A Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the TPS40200EVM-001 with a 12V Input (Rev. C)
(PDF 251 KB)
08 Apr 2008
TPS40200EVM-001 is designed to operate with an 8 V to 16 V input and to produce a regulated 3.3 V output with a load current from 0.125 A to 2.5 A. The TPS40200EVM-001 demonstrates the use of the TPS40200 in a typical buck converter application. The board sacrifices some packing density to provide ample test points for module evaluation. This EVM can be modified to support output voltages from 0.7 V to 5 V by changing a single feedback resistor. The TPS40200EVM-001 has been built to the sample application as described in the Application Information section of the TPS40200 data sheet (SLUS659).
- 8 V to 16 V input range
- 3.3 V output, adjustable with single feedback resistor
- 0.125 A to 2.5 A steady-state output current
- 300 kHz switching frequency
- Single P-channel MOSFET and single rectifier
- Two-layer, 1.4 inch x 2.12 inch, surface-mount design with all components on one side
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms and noninvasive loop response testing