TPS62401 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS62401EVM-167 is an evaluation tool for the TPS62401 which is a 2.25 MHz dual, step down converter in a small 3x3 mm2 QFN package. The TPS62401 has a 2.5 V to 6 V input voltage supply and offers fixed output voltages of 1.1 V/1.575 V at 400 mA and 1.8 V at 600 mA. These voltages are fixed at power up and then can be changed using the EasyScale interface which is a single wire serial communication channel. The EVM comes with a USB to EasyScale converter and software so that a personal computer can be used to communicate with the EVM.
- Efficiency: 95%
- Vin Range: 2.5 V to 6 V
- Output Current: 400 mA and 600 mA
- Fixed output voltage of 1.1 V/1.575 V at 400mA and 1.8V at 600 mA
- Available in 10-pin 3x3 QFN package
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- Typ. 32 uA Quiescent current for both converters
- EasyScale one pin serial interface for dynamic output voltage adjustment
- One chip solution for powering dual rail processors and DSPs