TPS62420 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS62420EVM-167 is an evaluation tool for the TPS62420 which is a 2.25 MHz dual, step down converter in a small 3x3 mm2 QFN package. The TPS62420 can supply voltages from 0.6 V to 6 V from a 2.5 V to 6 V input, and provides two output rails of up to 600 mA/1000 mA. The voltage of each output can be dynamically changed using the EasyScale interface which is a single wire serial communication channel. The EVM comes with a USB to EasyScale converter and software so that a personal computer can be used to communicate with the EVM.
- Efficiency: 95%
- Vin Range: 2.5 V to 6 V
- Output Current: 600 mA and 1000 mA
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.6 V to Vin
- Available in 10-pin 3x3 QFN package
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- Typ. 32 uA Quiescent current for both converters
- EasyScale one pin serial interface for dynamic output voltage adjustment
- One chip solution for powering dual rail processors and DSPs